طرحهای پژوهشی مصوب
دکتر پریسا کسمایی:
1- Elnaz Ashrafi,
Parisa Kasmaei (Corresponding author), Fardin Mehrabian, Saeed Omidi,Iraj
Zareban, Katayun Haryalchi, Hossein izadi, Nooshin Rouhani Tonekaboni. The
Effect of Educational Program Based on the Theory of Planned Behavior on HIV
Prevention Skills. HIV & AIDS Review. Acceptance.
2- Esmaeil Fattahi,
Mahnaz Solhi, Jaffar Abbas, Parisa Kasmaei, Sedighe Rastaghi, Mahnaz
Pouresmaeil, Arash Ziapour, Hadi Darvishi Gilan. Prioritization of needs among
students of University of Medical Sciences: A needs assessment. Journal of
Education and Health Promotion (JEHP). Acceptance.
3- Parisa Kasmaei,
Parisa Mirzajanzade, Nooshin Rouhani-Tonekaboni, Asieh Ashouri, Iraj Zareban,
Hossein Izadi Rad, Fardin Mehrabian. Self-efficacy and nutritional behaviors in
young adolescents: A Model-guided Study. Medical Science 2019; 23(98): 432-40.
4- Zahra Aghaei Kenari, Parisa Kasmaei
(Corresponding author), Nooshin Rouhani-Tonekaboni, Asieh Ashouri, Hossien
Izadirad, Azizollah Arbabisarjou , Fatemeh Rezaei. Predictors of puberty health
behaviors based on health belief model in 9th grade female students of public
schools in Rasht. Drug Invention Today 2019; 12 (7): 1572-9.
5- Elnaz Ashrafi, Parisa Kasmaei, Fardin Mehrabian, Saeed Omidi, Iraj Zareban, Katayun Haryalchi. Predictive factors of behavioral intention in aids prevention in nursing and midwifery students at guilan university of medical sciences. Drug Invention Today 2019; 12 (2): 239-42.
6- Fatemeh Rezaei,
Parisa Kasmaei (Corresponding author), Fardin Mehrabian, Asieh Ashouri, Iraj Zareban, Azizollah Arbabisarjou,
Khadijeh Taheri. The role of health beliefs in breast self-examination behavior
in female health workers in Guilan Province. Drug Invention Today 2019; 12 (2): 231-8.
7- Shilan A, Kasmaei P
(Corresponding author), Rabiolah F, Shakiba M, Mahdaviroushan M, Zareban I,
Mohammadkhah F, Soodmand M. Factors
predicting nutritional behaviors related to gastric cancer: A model-guided
study. Drug Invention Today 2018; 10 (6): 936-41.
8- Kasmaei P, Rouhani-Tonekaboni
N, Ashouri A, Mirzajanzade P, Jahangir Blourchian M, Nasirzadeh M. Correlated
Factors with Nutritional Behaviors in Elementary School Students; A Case Study
in West of Guilan Province. Health Education & Health Promotion (HEHP)
2018; 6 (3): 117-23.
9- Ghaffari M, Nasiri
Esfahani S, Mohammadkhah F, Safari-Moradabadi A, Kasmaei P (Corresponding
author). Predictors of breast self-examination based on the health believes
model of health workers in Isfahan. Revista Publicando 2018; 5 (15): 336-51.
10- Ashrafi E, Kasmaei P (Corresponding author), Mehrabian F, Omidi S, Haryalchi K. Survey on the Relative Factors to the AIDS Prevention Based on “The Theory of Planned Behavior” in Nursing and Midwifery Students of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Promotion Management (JHPM) 2016; 6 (2): 35-40. [Text in Persian]
(Corresponding author), Yousefi P, Farmanbar R, Omidi S, Farhadi Hassankiadeh
R. A Study on Predictive Power of the Health Belief Model Constructs in
Self-Care Behaviors of Patients with Hypertension. Health Education &
Health Promotion (HEHP) 2015; 3 (3): 5-13.
12- Mehrabian F, Kasmaie
P, Atrkar Roushan Z, Mahdvi-Roshan M, Defaei M. Survey of Factors Affecting
Healthy Nutritional Behaviors of Rasht Health Volunteers based on PRECEDE
PROCEED Model. Journal of Health 2017; 8 (3): 289-97. [Text in Persian]
13- Mehrabian F, Kasmaei P, Atrkar Roushan Z, Heidari M, Khalili Rad N. The effect of stress management education on firefighters’ stress in Rasht. Iran Occupational Health 2017; 13 (6): 78-86. [Text in Persian]
14- Porgholmi M,
Farmanbar R, Kasmaei P, Omidi S. The Effect of Training Program Based on Health
Belief Model Developed by the Fear of Self-Care Behavior and Hba1c Levels in
Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Iranian Journal of Health Education &
Promotion 2017; 5 (1): 65-72. [Text in Persian]
15- Kahtari M, Farmanbar
R, Kasmaei P, Omidi S The effect of the educational intervention on health
literacy level in the girl students. Journal of Health Literacy 2017; 2 (3):
187-97. [Text in Persian]
16- Mehrabian F,
Valipour R, Kasmaei P, Atrkar Roshan Z, Mahdavi Roshan M. The effect of
education based on BASNEF model on promoting of nutritional behavior to prevent
iron deficiency anemia. Holist Nurs Midwifery 2016; 26(1): 89-98. [Text in Persian]
17- Kasmaei P, Amin
Shokravi F, Hidarnia A, Hajizadeh E, Atrkar-Roushan Z, Karimzadeh Shirazi K,
Montazeri A. Brushing behavior among young adolescents: does perceived severity
matter. BMC Public Health 2014; 14 (8): 2-6.
18- Kasmaei P, Amin
Shokravi F1, Hidarnia A, Hajizadeh E, Atrkar-Roushan Z. The role of Health
Belief Model and Demographic Variables in Tooth Brushing Among 9-10 Years Old
Students. International Journal of Medical Students 2014; 2 (Suppl 1).
19- Kasmaei P, Amin
Shokravi F, Hajizadeh E, Atrkar-Roushan Z. Role of Oral Hygiene Beliefs in
Regular Brushing among the 9-10 Years Old Female Students. Health Education and
Health Promotion (HEHP) 2013; 1 (3): 45-58.
20- Kasmaei P, Amin
Shokravi F1, Hidarnia A, Hajizadeh E, Atrkar-Roushan Z. Survey of Predictive
Factors on Brushing Behavior According to the Three Main Motivational
Constructs Among Female Students of Primary Schools. J of Guilan University of
Med Sci 2014; 23 (91): 16-22. [Text in Persian]
21- Karimy M. Shamsi M.
Araban M. Gholamnia Z. Kasmai P. Pap Smear Test Structures for Measuring Health
Belief Model and Factors Affecting Women in Urban Centers Covered Zarandieh.
Qom Univ Med Sci J 2012; 6 (3): 52-9. [Text in Persian]
22- Shamsi M. Karimi M.
Araban M. Gholamnia Z. Kasmaie P. Measuring Health Belief Model Constructs in
Preventive Behavior about Self-Medication in Pregnant Women in Arak City. Qom
Univ Med Sci J 2011; 5 (3): 64-70. [Text in Persian]
23- Karimy M. Shamsi M. Araban M. Gholamnia Z. Kasmai P. Health Beliefs and Performance Regarding Pap Smear Test in Zarandieh City Women's. J of Guilan University of Med Sci 2011; 20 (80): 42-48. [Text in Persian]
24- Kasmaei P, Bab
eghbal S, Atrkare Roshan Z, Estebsari F, Mehrabian F, Karimi M. The Effect of
Health Belief Model on Rural WOMEN'S PAP smear test. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2014; 12 (5): 401-8. [Text in Persian]
25- Mehrabian F,
Valipour R, Kasmaei P, Atrkar Roshan Z, Mahdavi Roshan M. Survey status and
nutritional behavior to prevention of iron deficiency anemia among high school
girls in Babol city. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2014; 11 (12): 1015-23. [Text
26- Kasmaei P, Atrkar-Roushan Z, Majlesi F, Joker F. Mothers’ knowledge about acute rheumatic fever. Paediatric nursing 2008; 20 (9): 32-34.
27- Kasmaei P, Atrkar
Roshan Z. Study of Prevalence and Some Correlative Factors with Unwanted
Pregnancies. J of Guilan University of Med Sci 2013; 12 (48): 61-66. [Text in
دکتر نوشین روحانی:
1. Kenari Z.A,
Kasmaei P, Rouhani-Tonekaboni N, Ashouri A, Izadirad H ,Arbabisarjou A,
Rezaei F. Predictors of puberty health behaviors based on health belief model
in 9 grade female students of public schools in Rasht. Drug Invention Today.
2019; 12(7): 1572-1579.
2. Tahereh Kamalikhah, Fatemeh
Rahmati-Najarkolaei, Nooshin Rouhani-Tonekaboni, Leila Sabzmakan, Hassan
Okati-Aliabad, Farid Rezaei Moghadam. Education of teacher with chronic low
back pain. based on integrative model. Health Scope. 2019; 8(3):e82753.
3. Kasmaei, P; Mirzajanzade,
P; Rouhani-Tonekaboni, N; Ashouri, A; Zareban, I; Rad, HI; Mehrabian, F.
Self-efficacy and nutritional behaviors in young adolescents: A Model-guided
Study. Medical Science. 2019; 23(98): 432-440.
T, Najarkolaei FR, Sabzmakan L, Tonekaboni NR. Kirkpatrick Evaluation of
Theory-Based Educational Program for Low Back Pain Management in Teachers.
Trauma Monthly. 2017 ;22(5): e35976.
SSM, Tonekaboni NR, Farmanbar R, Fallahzadeh H,
Kamalikhah T. The effect of motivational interviewing-based intervention using
self-determination theory on promotion of physical activity among women in
reproductive age: a randomized clinical trial. Electronic physician.
6. N Rouhani-Tonekaboni,
Seyedi-Andi SJ, M Haghi. Factors Affecting Fast Food Consumption Behaviors of
Female Students in North of Iran: Application of Theory of Planned Behavior.
Caspian J Health Res. 2018; 3(3), 75-79.
7. P Kasmaei, N
Rouhani-Tonekaboni, A Ashouri, P Mirzajanzade, M Nasirzade, M Jahangir
Blourchian. Correlated Factors with
Nutritional Behaviors in Elementary School Students; A Case Study in West of
Guilan Province. Health Education and Health Promotion. 2018; 6(3), 117-123.
8. Baghianimoghadam Mohammad Hosein, Rouhani
Tonkaboni Nooshin, Haghi Mahdi, Baghianimoghadam Malek Naz, Ardian Nahid.
Predictive factors of consumption of fast food in Yazd city high school girls
based on the theory of planned behavior. International Journal of Health&
Life Sciences. 2016; 2(1), 21-26.
MA, Rouhani Tonekaboni N. Diabetes self-care determinants model of diabetic
patients referred to yazd diabetes research center. DANESHVAR MEDICINE. 2009 16(81),
MA, Baghianimoghadam M, Rouhani Tonekaboni N. Relationships between Locus of
Control and Adherence to Diabetes Regimen. J Res Health Sci. 2009;9(1):37-44 .
دکتر فتانه بخشی:
1- Bakhshi F, Mokhtari
N, JAFROODI S, Abbasi M, Atrkar RZ. Survey influencing factors on prenatal care
in referring maternal to health care centers in Rasht City. 2012;19(62)
2- Banan R, Jalali MM,
Heidarzadeh A, Mehrdad SM, Mazgi RRS, Bakhshi F. Effect of dyslipidemia on
noise induced hearing loss. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2012;18(92).
3-Banan R, Nemati S,
Alizadeh A, Kazemnezhad E, Kerdari H, Bakhshi F, et al. Sonographic evaluation
of nasal tip skin stickness among patients undergoing rhinoplasty with or
without defatting. JQUMS; 2012.
4- Nemati S, Banan R,
Kazem Nezhad E, Movahedi H, Bakhshi F, Taravat F. Evaluation of
post-tracheostomy care status in hospitals of rasht. Journal of Guilan
University of Medical Sciences. 2013;22(86):32-9.
5- Nemati S, Jalali M,
Kazemnejad E, Bakhshi F, Farrokhpey H. Association Between Dizziness and
Rhinoplasty. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences.
6- Alizadeh Y,
Khoshbakht Pishkhani M, Kazemnezhad Leily E, Khoshrang H, Behboudi H, Mohammadi
M, et al. Factors associated with medical students tendency to choose a medical
specialty. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23(89):29-36.
7- BANAN R, NEMATI S,
DADASHI A, SABERI A, KARIMI Z, PASTADAST M, et al. AN INVESTIGATION OF THE
MANIFESTATIONS OF NOSE, SINUS, LARYNX, HEAD, AND NECK AMONG THE ELDERLY
POPULATION IN RURAL AREAS OF RASHT CITY, IRAN (2013-2014). 2016.
8- Akhoondi M, Afkar A,
Bakhshi F. Factors associated with physical activity in ringleaders of
righteous of guilan medical society basij organization: Applying the
transtheoretical model. Journal of Military Medicine. 2017;19(1):422-9.
9- Bakhshi F,
Shojaeizadeh D, Sadeghi R, Taghdisi MH, Nedjat S. The relationship between
individual empowerment and health-promoting lifestyle among women NGOs in
northern Iran. Electronic physician. 2017;9(2):3690.
10- Bakhshi F,
Shojaeizadeh D, Sadeghi R, Nedjat S, Taghdisi MH, Laverack G. Psychological
empowerment of NGO women in Iran: Designing a tool. Electronic physician.
11- Bakhshi F, Yektaee
T, Hajimiri K, Inanlou M. The Efficacy of Group-Based Logotherapy on Hope of
Life in HIV Patients in North of Iran. Caspian Journal of Health Research.
12- Estebsari F, Bakhshi
F, Nemati S, Kazemnejad Leili E, Ramezani H, Sadeghi R. Determinants of Health
Promoting Lifestyle Behaviors in Hospital Staff of Guilan University of Medical
Sciences. Health Education and Health Promotion. 2019;7(2):1-6.
دکتر فردین مهرابیان:
Consequences of Infertility on Families in Iran Global Journal of Health
Science; (pubmedNo 5 Mohammad Amiri1, Ahmad Khosravi2, Reza Chaman3, Zakieh
Sadeghi4, Mehdi Raei5,MohammadAli Jahanitiji6 & Fardin Mehrabian7
2- Relationship between patient safety and nurses teamwork in ICU,CCU
and operating rooms in health centers of rasht in 2013 Journal of Biology and
Todays world (pubmed Fardin
Mehrabiansaid asef zadeh-shila kianmehr-ahmad nikpy
3- The Role of organization and ethical values in reducing occupational stress in the viewof directors and deans of guilan university of medical Journal of Biology and Todays world(pubmed
Fardin Mehrabian-sakineh keshavarz
the Impression and Risk of SMEs in Developing Financial Constant Accepted
Companies in Tehran Money Exchange International Journal of Academic Research
in Accounting, Finance and Ali Akbari- Fardin Mehrabian
relation between technologic integrity and customers satisfaction in GUilan
Asia insurance co.) Journal of Science and Today's World Fardin Mehrabian-Ebrahim Pooralizadeh
6- Effective Factors on the Development of Life Insurance in Guilan Provinc International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Managemente Fardin Mehrabian – Nehzat Ansari
care personels acceptance of clinical information systems in teaching hospitals
of rasht in 2014 Fardin Mehrabian-ali haghshenas
Affecting Intensive Care Units Nursing Workload Mohhamad karim Bahadori-Ramin
Ravangard-Mehdi Radabadi-Seyed masoud
Enhancing manpower Effeciency from theviewpoint of clinical and non clinical
faculty members at Guilan University of Journals.kums.ac.ir/ojs-2012 ISC Fardin
Mehrabian, Rabi Farmanbar, Sakineh Keshavarz Mohamadian
10- Medical expenexpenses of patients with favism admitted to 17th shahrivar hospital compared to G6PD ENZYME DCREENING COST,in north Iranian Journal of Pediatric hematology pubmed Darbandi-B-Noghabaei M- Mehrabian F-Jafroodi M
11- Prioritization of Factors Influencing Job Motivation in Employees of a Military Center Using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) Iranian Journal of Military Medicine Vol. 14, No. 4, Winter 2013; 263 – 272 Bahadori M.1 PhD, Babaei M.1* MSc, Mehrabian F.2 PhD
12- Prioritization of Factors Influencing Job Motivation in Employees of a Military Center Using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) Iranian Journal of Military Medicine Vol. 14, No. 4, Winter 2013; 263 – 272 Bahadori M.1 PhD, Babaei M.1* MSc, Mehrabian F.2 PhD
of the capable Teacher from the viewpoint of the students at faculty of health Guilan University of Medical
sciences Journals.kums.ac.ir Fardin
Mehrabian-Zeanab Krimi- Zeanab Dadashkhah-Afsaneh Rafi zadeh-Katayoon Salemi-
14- Effective factors in logical drug consumption in the perspective of pharmacists andphysicians of rasht Journal of Biology and Todays world Sedighe Mirzajani –Frdin Mehrabian
of Determinants Influencing the Behavior of Purchasing the Capital Medical
Equipments using AHP Model World Journal of Medical Sciences 7(3): 131-136,2012
Mohammadkarim Bahadori, Jamil Sadeghifar, Ramin Ravangard, Mohammad
of the preparedness level of Administrator and state hospitals of guilan
against life science journal 2013-10(2s) Abolhasan afkar-fardin mehrabian-mehdi
Affecting Job Satisfaction among the Faculty Members at Guilan University of
Medical Sciences Journals.kums.ac.ir/ojs, 2013; 2(1) Fardin Mehrabian, Elham
Niroumand, Sakineh Keshavarz Mohamadian, Dariush Naghipour
18- Investigating the Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Sepah Bank Staff's Quotients in Western Mazandaran during 2012 Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research - AUG 2012 mehran Mokhtari, Fardin Mehrabian, Mohammadreza Mehrabian
19- Drug abuse pattern and frequency of high risk behaviors the clients to out patient ….. Journal of Biology and Todays world mehran Mokhtari, Fardin Mehrabian, Mohammadreza Mehrabian
manpower productivity promotion factors in Guilan University of Medical
Sciences using Structural Equation Modeling Journal of American Sciences,
2011;7(3) , Fardin Mehrabian
an Instrument to asses Human resources Productivity in an Iranian context
an Instrument to asses Human resources Productivity in an Iranian context
Sciences, 2011;7(2) Amir Ashkan nasiripour, , Fardin Mehrabian,Pouran Risi Journal of Devising an Instrument to asses
Human resources Productivity in an Iranian context.
مهندس سعید امیدی:
characteristics of larval habitat waters of mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) in
Qom Province, central Iran MR Abai, A Saghafipour, H Ladonni, N Jesri, S Omidi, S Azari-Hamidian
Journal of arthropod-borne diseases 10 (1), 6
of the efficiency of municipal and industrial activated sludge for hospital wastewater
treatment SO M Farrokhi,
M Ebrahimpur, N Amirmozafari, KH Isazadeh, M Naimi Joubani J. Guilan Univ. Med.
Sci 22, 9-14
Effect of Educational Intervention Based on PRECEDE-PROCEED Model on Promoting
Traffic Safety Behaviors in Primary Schools Students of Tabriz in 2014 S Omidi, R Farmanbar, S Mokhtarpour
OF PRECONCEPTION COUNSELING ON HEALTH PROMOTING BEHAVIORS OF REPRODUCTIVE AGE
WOMEN IN SARI CITY M SHABANI, S OMIDI, R FARMANBAR, Z HAMZEGARDESHI JOURNAL OF NURSING AND
MIDWIFERY SCIENCES 3 (2), 1-10
presentation of a method for decision making about selection of wastewater
management system in rural communities M Farrokhi, A Gholipour Shoili, HA Jamali, S Omidi European
Journal of Scientific Research 68 (1), 5-11
the Status of Blood Pressure and Its Related Factors in Individuals with
Hypertension Visiting Urban and Rural Health Centers in Rasht City During 2014 F Mehrabian, R Farmanbar, M Mahdavi Roshan, S
Omidi, R Aghebati Journal of Health 8 (3), 328-335
Effect of Training Program Based on Health Belief Model Developed by the Fear
of Self-Care Behavior and Hba1c Levels in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes M Porgholmi, R Farmanbar, P Kasmaei, S Omidi
Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion 5 (1), 65-72
on hydrogen sulfide and ammonia emissions in the air around of the
stabilization ponds Mineral gases producing odors in wastewater treatment A Arezoomand, HA Jamali, H Karyab, MM
Emamjomeh, S Omidi, Z Karimi Journal of Shahrekord Uuniversity of Medical
Sciences 19 (3)
Relationship between Health Literacy and Hypertension Treatment Control and
Follow-up J Darvishpour,
S Omidi, R Farmanbar
Correct Body Posture based on Theory of Planned Behavior in Iranian Operating
Room Nurses B ABEDI, R FARMANBAR, S OMIDI, MJ BLOURCHIAN International Journal of
Occupational Hygiene 7 (2), 105-109
11- Drug abuse Pattern and Frequency of High Risk Be-haviors
the Clients to Outpatient Addiction Treatment Centers MM Abolhasan Afkar, Fardin Mehrabian, Said Omidi-Khalky journal of biology andtoday's world 4 (3), 73-78
دکتر آسیه عشوری:
1. T Ariyafar, SR
Mahdavi, G Geraily, P Fadavi, B Farhood, M Najafi, Ashouri A, et al. “Evaluating
the effectiveness of combined radiotherapy and hyperthermia for
the treatment response of patients with painful bony metastases: A phase 2
clinical trial” Journal of Thermal Biology. 2019.
2. F Rezaei, P Kasmaei,
F Mehrabian, A Ashouri, I Zareban, A Arbabisarjou, et al. “The role
of health beliefs in breast self-examination behavior in female health workers
in Guilan Province.”. Drug Invention Today 2019; 12 (2).
3. F Mirbolouk, A
Salari, A Ashouri, M Mahdavi-Roshan, M Gholipour. “Frequency of renal
artery stenosis and associated factors in patients undergoing coronary
angiography”. Journal of Nephropathology 2019; 8 (2), 14-14
4. ZA Kenari, P
Kasmaei, N Rouhani-Tonekaboni, A Ashouri, H Izadirad, et al. “Predictors
of puberty health behaviors based on health belief model in 9th grade female
students of public schools in Rasht” Drug Invention Today 2019
5.P Kasmaei, P
Mirzajanzade, N Rouhani-Tonekaboni, A Ashouri, et al. “Self-efficacy
and nutritional behaviors in young adolescents: A Model-guided Study”. Medical Science 2019; 23 (98), 432-440
6. M Basirat, M Rabiei,
A Ashouri, M Abbasi Rostami. “Association of lifestyle and aphthous
stomatitis among dentistry students”. Caspian Journal of Health Research 2018; 3 (3), 86-90
7. A Salari, LR Balasi,
A Ashouri, F Moaddab, F Zaersabet, A Nourisaeed. “Medication
adherence and its related factors in patients undergoing coronary artery
angioplasty”. Journal of caring sciences 2018; 7 (4), 213
8. P Kasmaei, N
Rouhani-Tonekaboni, A Ashouri, P Mirzajanzade, et al. “Correlated Factors with Nutritional Behaviors in Elementary School Students; A Case Study in West of Guilan Province”. Health Education and Health Promotion. 2018; 6 (3), 117-123.
9. Ghasemi N, Azadi N,
Pourmokhtar M, Ashouri A, Mobaderi T, Rasouli M. “Parametric and semi parametric survival analysis of patients with lung cancer”. Koomesh 2018
10. Shad B, Ashouri A, Hasandokht T, Rajati F, Salari A, Naghshbandi M, Mirbolouk F. “Effect of
multimorbidity on quality of life in adult with cardiovascular disease: a
cross-sectional study”. Health and quality of life outcomes. 2017;15(1):240
Salari A, Ashouri A, Iman Alizadeh. “Association between depressive symptoms and meditraian dietry adherence in adults with cardiovascular disease risk factors in the north of Iran”. Annals of nutrition and metabolism.
2017; 71: 953.
12. Mansouri A,
Motaghedi R, Rashidian A, Ashouri A, Kagrar M, Hajibabaei M, et al. “Validity
and Reliability Assessment of the Persian Version of Therapy-Related Symptom
Checklist”. Iranian journal of medical sciences. 2017;42(3):292
13.Afkar A, Ashouri
A, Rahmani M, Sigaroudi AE. “Effect of exercise therapy on quality of
life of patients with multiple sclerosis in Iran: a systematic review and
meta-analysis”. Neurological Sciences. 2017:1-11.
14.Valadkhani B, Kargar
M, Ashouri A, Hadjibabaie M, Gholami K, Ghavamzadeh A. “The risk factors for cytomegalovirus reactivation following stem cell transplantatio”.
Journal of research in pharmacy practice. 2016 ;5(1):63.
15. Rasouli M, Ghadimi
M, Shohani M, Ashouri A, Hosseinzadeh S, Mohammad K, et al. “Cure
mixture model based on hazard modeling non-proportional, application to
esophageal cancer”. Journal of Biostatistics and Epidemiology. 2016;2(2):52-9.
16. Hasandokht T, Salari
A, Mirbolouk F, Rajati F, Ashouri A. “Medication adherence and quality of life in coronary artery bypass grafting patients, results of retrospective cohort study”. Anatolian journal of cardiology.
Yoosefi = S Akhondzadeh
Artonian = A Ashouri = P Ghaeli,
“Effect of Adjunctive Celecoxib on BDNF in Manic Patients Undergoing Electroconvulsive Therapy: a Randomized Double Blind Controlled Trial” ,
Pharmacopsychiatry 09/2015; DOI:10.1055/s-0035-1559667 = 1.85 Impact Factor
18. Maryam Taghizadeh-Ghehi = Amir Sarayani = Asieh Ashouri = Sara Ataei = Amirhossein Moslehi = Molouk Hadjibabaie, “Urine neutrophil gelatinase associated lipocalin as an early marker of acute kidney injury in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation patients”, Renal Failure 05/2015; 37(6):1-5.
DOI:10.3109/0886022X.2015.1040699 = 0.94 Impact Factor
19. Amir Ali Hamidieh = Mona Sherafatmand = Ava Mansouri = Molouk Hadjibabaie = Asieh Ashouri = Zahra Jahangard-Rafsanjani = Kheirollah Gholami = Mohammad Reza Javadi = Ardeshir Ghavamzadeh = Mania Radfar, “Calcitriol for Oral Mucositis Prevention in Patients With Fanconi Anemia Undergoing Hematopoietic SCT: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial”, American journal of therapeutics 07/2015;
DOI:10.1097/MJT.0000000000000269 = 1.13 Impact Factor
20. Ava Mansouri = Amir Sarayani = Asieh Ashouri = Mona Sherafatmand = Molouk Hadjibabaie = Kheirollah Gholami, “Is 'Self-Medication' a Useful Term to Retrieve Related Publications in the Literature? A Systematic Exploration of Related Terms”, PLoS ONE 05/2015; 10(5). DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0125093 = 3.23 Impact
21. Asieh Ashouri = Amirali Hamidieh = Mahmood Mahmoodi = Kazem Mohammad = Molouk Hadjibabaie = Hojjat Zeraati = Akram Karimi = Ardeshir Ghavamzadeh, “Application of the Multiplicative-Additive Model in the Bone Marrow Transplantation Survival Data Including Competing Risks” , Iranian Journal of Public Health 04/2015;
44(4):543-50. = 0.55 Impact Factor
22. Bahador Mirrahimi = Abolghasem Mortazavi = Mohsen Nouri = Ebrahim Ketabchi = Abass Amirjamshidi = Asieh Ashouri = Mohammadreza Khajavi = Mojtaba Mojtahedzadeh, “Effect of magnesium on functional outcome and paraclinical parameters of patients undergoing supratentorial craniotomy for brain tumors: a randomized controlled trial” , Acta Neurochirurgica 04/2015; 157(6).
DOI:10.1007/s00701-015-2376-x = 1.77 Impact Factor
23. Zahra Jahangard-Rafsanjani = Amir Sarayani = Marzieh Nosrati = Navid Saadat = Arash Rashidian = Molouk Hadjibabaie = Asieh Ashouri = Mania Radfar = Mohammadreza Javadi = Kheirollah Gholami, “Effect of a Community Pharmacist-Delivered Diabetes Support Program for Patients Receiving Specialty Medical Care: A Randomized Controlled Trial”, The Diabetes Educator 11/2014;
41(1). DOI:10.1177/0145721714559132 = 1.79 Impact Factor
24. Sarah Mousavi,
Molood Norouzi, Asieh Ashouri, MohammadReza Javadi, Kheirollah Gholami,
Molouk Hadjibabaie, “Study of Potential Drug-Drug Interactions in Prescriptions of University- Based Pharmacies”, Journal of Pharmaceutical Care 2014. 2(2):60-65
Ataei = Molouk
Hadjibabaie = Amirhossein
Moslehi = Maryam Taghizadeh‐Ghehi = Asieh Ashouri = Elham Amini
Gholami = Alireza
Hayatshahi = Mohammad
Vaezi = Ardeshir
Ghavamzadeh, “A double-blind, randomized, controlled trial on N-acetylcysteine for the prevention of acute kidney injury in patients undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation” , Hematological
Oncology 04/2014; 33(2). DOI:10.1002/hon.2141 = 3.08 Impact Factor
26.Sara Zeighami = Molouk Hadjibabaie = Asieh Ashouri = Amir Sarayani = Seyed Hamid Khoee = Sarah Mousavi = Mania Radfar = Ardeshir Ghavamzadeh, “Assessment of Cyclosporine Serum Concentrations on the Incidence of Acute Graft Versus Host Disease Post Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation”, Iranian journal of pharmaceutical
research (IJPR) 03/2014; 13(1):305-12. = 1.07 Impact Factor
Hadjibabaie = Hamed
Tabeefar = Kamran
Alimoghaddam = Masood
Iravani = Kaveh
Eslami = Hooshyar
Honarmand = Mohammad
Reza Javadi = Farnaz
Khatami = Asieh Ashouri *= Ardeshir
Ghavamzadeh, “The relationship between body mass index and outcomes in leukemic patients undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation”, Clinical
Transplantation 04/2011; 26(1):149-55. DOI:10.1111/j.1399-0012.2011.01445.x =
1.52 Impact Factor
Iravani = Emytis
Tavakoli = Molouk
Hadji Babaie = Asiyeh Ashouri = Farnaz
Khatami = Ardeshir
Ghavamzadeh, “Comparison of peripheral blood stem cell transplant with bone marrow transplant in class 3 thalassemic patients” , Turkish clinical transplantation
journal, 03/2010; 8(1):66-73.
دکتر مریم شکیبا:
1. Shakiba M, Mansournia MA, Kaufman JS. Estimating Effect of Obesity on Stroke Using G-Estimation: The ARIC study. Obesity. 2019;27(2):304-8.
2. Biglari H, Mojtahedi A, Taheri Kalani M, Ashraf A, Shakiba M. Investigation of vancomycin susceptibility and toxic shock syndrome toxin 1 gene among Staphylococcus aureus strains isolated from patients and ICU staff in the north of Iran. Gene Reports. 2019;14:138-41.
3. Shilan A, Kasmaei P, Farmanbar R, Shakiba M, Mahdaviroushan M, Zareban I, et al. Factors predicting nutritional behaviors related to gastric cancer: A model-guided study. Drug Invention Today. 2018;10(6):936-41.
4. Shakiba M, Mansournia MA, Salari A, Soori H, Mansournia N, Kaufman JS. Accounting for Time-Varying Confounding in the Relationship between Obesity and Coronary Heart Disease: Analysis with G-Estimation. American Journal of Epidemiology. 2018;187(6):1319-26.
5. Mashayekhi S, Salehi Z, Saberi A, Shakiba M, Mashayekhi F, Yousefzadeh-Chabok S. Functional variants of p21 gene alter susceptibility to meningioma. British Journal of Biomedical Science. 2018;75(2):92-4.
6. Mahdavi-Roshan M, Salari A, Shakiba M, Naghshbandi M, Gholipour M. Frequency of abdominal obesity and its relationship with blood factors and blood pressure indices in candidates for elective angiography referring to Heshmat Hospital in Rasht in 2016. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2018;20(4):35-41.
7. Shakiba M, Mansournia MA, Soori H. The bias of standard methods in estimating causal effect. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2017;13(1):75-81.
8. Keihanian F, Basirjafari S, Darbandi B, Saeidinia A, Jafroodi M, Sharafi R, et al. Comparison of quantitative and qualitative tests for glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in the neonatal period. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology. 2017;39(3):251-60.
9. Shakiba M, Soori H, Mansournia MA, Nazari SS, Salimi Y. Adjusting for reverse causation to estimate the effect of obesity on mortality after incident heart failure in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study. Epidemiology and health. 2016;38:e2016025.
10. Salari A, Shakiba M, Mahdavi-Roshan M, Gholipour M, Naghshbandi M, Rajabi R. The association between various indices of obesity and severity of atherosclerosis in adults in the north of Iran. Medicine (United States). 2016;95(50):e5670.
11. Falahatkar S, Allahkhah A, Kazemzadeh M, Enshaei A, Shakiba M, Moghaddas F. Complete supine PCNL: Ultrasound vs. Fluoroscopic guided: A randomized clinical trial. International Braz J Urol. 2016;42(4):710-6.
12. Zarkesh M, Assl AS, Ramtinfar S, Shakiba M. Incidence of hyperbilirubinemia and urinary tract infection (UTI) in asymptomatic term neonates under two weeks of age. Iranian Journal of Neonatology. 2015;6(3):45-8.
13. Sharami SH, Fakor F, Mohammadi F, Molaee R, Shakiba M, Dalil Heirati SF, et al. Comparison of the clinical and laboratory features of polycystic ovary syndrome of women with normal weight with overweight and obese women. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2015;16(14):21-8.
14. Sharami SH, Fakor F, Mohammadi F, Molaee R, Shakiba M, Dalil Heirati SF, et al. Comparison of the clinical and laboratory features of polycystic ovary syndrome of women with normal weight with overweight and obese women. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2015;17(2):1-8.
15. Nemati S, Shakib RJ, Shakiba M, Araghi N, Azimi SZ. Allergic rhinitis in adults with chronic suppurative otitis media. Iranian Journal of Otorhinolaryngology. 2015;27(4):261-6.
16. Khorshidi A, Moradi A, Shakiba M, Rahmani K. Estimating the prevalence of drug abuse in ilam using capture-recapture method. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2015;25(124):194-9.
17. Hashemi Nazari SS, Shakiba M, Khalili D, Hadaegh F, Tohidi M, Azizi F. High-density lipoprotein cholesterol, a protective or a risk factor for developing coronary heart disease? Tehran Lipid and Glucose Study. Journal of Clinical Lipidology. 2015;9(4):553-8.
18. Nemati S, Okhovvat SA, Naghavi SE, Shakiba M, Mikaeeli S. Relative frequency of chronic postoperative pain in patients operated for chronic otitis media. Europen Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 2014;271(8):2139-43.
19. Madani AH, Aval HB, Mokhtari G, Nasseh H, Esmaeili S, Shakiba M, et al. Effectiveness of tamsulosin in prevention of post-operative urinary retention: A randomized double-blind placebocontrolled study. International Braz J Urol. 2014;40(1):30-6.
20. Alavi Foumani A, Hamidi S, Shakiba M, Massahnia S. Upper third to lower third width ratio on chest X-Ray may predict severity of obstruction in obstructive lung disease. Tanaffos. 2014;13(1):15-9.
21. Sharami SH, Darkhaneh RF, Zahiri Z, Milani F, Asgharnia M, Shakiba M, et al. The relationship between vaginal bleeding in the first and second trimester of pregnancy and preterm labor. International Journal of Reproductive BioMedicine. 2013;11(5):385-90.
22. Monfared A, Salari A, Mirbolok F, Momeni M, Shafighnia S, Shakiba M, et al. Left ventricular hypertrophy and microalbuminuria in patients with essential hypertension. Iranian Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2013;7(3):192-7.
23. Ghanaie MM, Mirblouk F, Godarzi R, Shakiba M. Effect of outpatient isorbide mononitrate on success of labor induction. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2013;15(2):12-7.
24. Falahatkar S, Allahkhah A, Kazemzadeh M, Enshaei A, Shakiba M, Moghaddas F, et al. Ultrasound versus fluoroscopic complete supine percutaneous nephrolithotomy: A randomized clinical trial. UroToday International Journal. 2013;6(3).
25. Salari A, Monfared A, Fahim SHSN, Khosravi M, Lebadi M, Mokhtari G, et al. The survey of diastolic function changes in end-stage renal disease patients before and 3 and 6 months after kidney transplantation. Transplantation Proceedings. 2012;44(10):3007-12.
26. Madani AH, Afsharimoghaddam A, Roushani A, Farzan A, Asadollahzade A, Shakiba M. Evaluation of tadalafil effect on lower urinary tract symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia in patients treated with standard medication. International Braz J Urol. 2012;38(1):33-9.
27. Khoshrang H, Falahatkar S, Ilat S, Akbar MH, Shakiba M, Farzan A, et al. Comparative study of hemodynamics electrolyte and metabolic changes during prone and complete supine percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Nephro-Urology Monthly. 2012;4(4):622-8.
28. Kamranpour SB, Shakiba M. Cesarean section and post partum depression. Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2012;15(1).
29. Asgari SA, Asli MM, Madani AH, Maghsoudi PA, Ghanaei MM, Shakiba M, et al. Treatment of loin pain suspected to be renal colic with papaverine hydrochloride: A prospective double-blind randomised study. BJU International. 2012;110(3):449-52.
30. Mokhtari G, Shakiba M, Ghodsi S, Farzan A, Heidari Nejad S, Esmaeili S. Effect of terazosin on lower urinary tract symptoms and pain due to double-J stent: A double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial. Urologia Internationalis. 2011;87(1):19-21.
31. Mardani Kivi M, Asadi K, Hashemi Motlagh K, Shakiba M. Distal radius fracture, a comparison between closed reduction and long arm cast Vs. Closed reduction and percutaneous pinning and short arm cast. Shiraz E Medical Journal. 2011;12(3):155-61.
32. Hamidi Madani A, Kazemzadeh M, Pourreza F, Shakiba M, Farzan A, Asadollahzade A, et al. Randomized controlled trial of the efficacy of isosorbide-SR addition to current treatment in medical expulsive therapy for ureteral calculi. Urological Research. 2011;39(5):361-5.
33. Falahatkar S, Asgari SA, Nasseh H, Allahkhah A, Farshami FJ, Shakiba M, et al. Kidney displacement in complete supine PCNL is lower than prone PCNL. Urological Research. 2011;39(3):159-64.
34. Asghania M, Mirblouk F, Shakiba M, Faraji R. Preoperative vaginal preparation with povidone-iodine on post-caesarean infectious morbidity. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2011;31(5):400-3.
35. Alavi A, Shakiba M, Nejad AT, Massahnia S, Shiari A. Respiratory findings in dental laboratory technicians in rasht (North of Iran). Tanaffos. 2011;10(2):44-9.
36. Sharami SH, Zahiri Z, Shakiba M, Milani F. Maintenance therapy by vaginal progesterone after threatened idiopathic preterm labor: A randomized placebo-controlled double-blind trial. International Journal of Fertility and Sterility. 2010;4(2):45-50.
37.Rabiei M, Kasemnezhad E, Masoudi Rad H, Shakiba M, Pourkay H. Prevalence of oral and dental disorders in institutionalised elderly people in Rasht, Iran. Gerodontology. 2010;27(3):174-7.
38.Badeli H, Sajedi SA, Shakiba M. Simple formulas for screening abnormal blood pressure in children and adolescents. Iranian Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2010;4(3):250-2.
دکتر ابوالحسن افکار:
1- Effect of exercise therapy on quality
of life of patients with multiple
sclerosis in Iran: a systematic review and meta--analysis (Neurol Sci )
and cons of the health transformation program in Iran: evidence from financial
outcomes at the household level (Epidemiology and Health)
3 - Risk Factors of Road Traffic Accidents
Associated Mortality in Northern Iran; A Single Center Experience Utilizing
Oaxaca Blinder Decomposition(Bull Emerg Trauma)
4- Measurement of Factors Influencing the
Relapse of Addiction: A Factor Analysis(High Risk Behav Addict)
5 - Association Of Toxic Microbial And Chemical
Water Quality Of Hemodialysis Instruments During 2016(Fresenius Environmental
6-Studying organizational health dimensions in Shiraz Medical University’s management domain(International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research (IJBR))
7- Does Economic Instability
Affect Healthcare Provision? Evidence Based on the Urban Family Physician
Program in Iran(Korean J Fam Med)
8- A health risk assessment of heavy metals in
people consuming Sohan in Qom, Iran(Toxin Reviews)
9- Estimating Relationship
between Type of Disability and Labor Force Participation:A Community Based
Study in Iran(Gazi medical journal)
10-The relationship between
knowledge of leadership and knowledge management practices in the food industry
in Kurdistan(Data in Brief)
11- Trend of Hospital Performance in Northern Iran: A 5-year Assessment
Using Pabon Lasso Model(: International Journal of Hospital Research)
Activity Behavior among ICU Nurses based on a Transtheoretical Model Using Path
Analysis(Health Education and Health Promotion (HEHP))
13- Effect of Theory-Based
Individual Counseling on Physical Activity and Glycemic Control in Patients
with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Quasi-Experimental Study(Iran Red Crescent Med
14- The effects of
intervention based on the trans-theoretical model on physical activity and
metabolic control of diabetic women(Gazi medical journal).
دکتر شهیاد آذری:
1- Azari-Hamidian S, B Norouzi, A Noorallahi. 2017. Orthopodomyia
pulcripalpis (Diptera: Culicidae), a genus and species new to the Iranian
mosquito fauna, with a review of bionomical information. Zootaxa 4299 (1),
2- Nikookar SH, M Fazeli-Dinan, S Azari-Hamidian, SN
Mousavinasab, ...2017. Species composition and abundance of mosquito larvae in
relation with their habitat characteristics in Mazandaran Province, northern
Iran. Bulletin of Entomological Research, 107: 598-610.
3-Azari-Hamidian S, RE Harbach. 2017. Aberrations in the larval chaetotaxy of
mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) of Iran and a taxonomic note on the seta 1-C
(preclypeal seta) of Culex in southwestern Asia. Journal of Natural
History 51 (1-2), 51-70.
4-Koosha M, MA Oshaghi, MM Sedaghat, H Vatandoost, S Azari-Hamidian, ...2017. Sequence analysis of mtDNA COI barcode region revealed three haplotypes within Culex pipiens assemblage. Experimental
5- Nikookar SH, M Fazeli-Dinan, S Azari-Hamidian, SN
Mousavinasab, ...2017. Correlation between mosquito larval density and their
habitat physicochemical characteristics in Mazandaran Province, northern Iran.
PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases. 1-19.
6- Hanafi-Bojd AA, M Soleimani-Ahmadi, S Doosti, S
Azari-Hamidian. 2017. Larval habitats, affinity and diversity indices of
Culicinae (Diptera: Culicidae) in southern Iran. Int J Mosq Res. 4: 27-38.
7- Nikookar SH, S Azari-Hamidian, M Fazeli-Dinan, SNM
Nasab, M Aarabi, ...2016. Species composition, co-occurrence, association and
affinity indices of mosquito larvae (Diptera: Culicidae) in Mazandaran
Province, northern Iran. Acta Tropica 157, 20-29.
8- Khoshdel-Nezamiha F, H Vatandoost, MA Oshaghi, S
Azari-Hamidian, ...2016. Molecular Characterization of Mosquitoes (Diptera:
Culicidae) in Northwestern Iran by Using rDNA-ITS2. Japanese Journal of
Infectious Diseases 69 (4), 319-322.
9- Abai MR, A Saghafipour, H Ladonni, N Jesri, S Omidi, S
Azari-Hamidian. 2016. Physicochemical Characteristics of Larval Habitat Waters
of Mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) in Qom Province, Central Iran. Journal of
Arthropod-Borne Diseases 10 (1), 65-77.
10- Ladonni H, S Azari-Hamidian, M Alizadeh, MR Abai, H
Bakhshi. 2015. The fauna, habitats, and affinity indices of mosquito larvae
(Diptera: Culicidae) in Central Iran. N. West. J. Zool 11, 76-85.
11- Omrani SM, S Azari-Hamidian, G Pour-Shahbazi, S
Taghipour. 2015. Fauna and the distribution of mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae)
in Chahar Mahal and Bakhtiari province, 2011-2012. Journal of Shahrekord
University of Medical Sciences 16 (6), 127-138.
12-Khoshdel-Nezamiha F, H Vatandoost, S Azari-Hamidian,
MM Bavani, ...2014. Fauna and larval habitats of mosquitoes (Diptera:
culicidae) of West Azerbaijan province, northwestern Iran. Journal of
Arthropod-Borne Diseases 8 (2), 163-173.
13- Banafshi O, MR ABAI, H Ladonni, H Bakhshi, H Karami,
S Azari-Hamidian. 2013. The fauna and ecology of mosquito larvae (Diptera:
Culicidae) in western Iran. Turkish Journal of Zoology 37 (3), 298-307.
14- Khoobdel M, S Azari-Hamidian, AA Hanafi-Bojd. 2012.
Mosquito fauna (Diptera: Culicidae) of the Iranian islands in the Persian Gulf
II. Greater Tonb, Lesser Tonb and Kish Islands. Journal of Natural History 46
15- Saghafipour A, MR Abai, B Farzinnia, R Nafar, H
Ladonni, S Azari-Hamidian. 2012. Mosquito (Diptera: culicidae) fauna of Qom
Province, Iran. Journal of Arthropod-Borne Diseases 6 (1), 54-61.
16- Al Ahmad AM,
MF Sallam, MA Khuriji, SM Kheir, S Azari-Hamidian. 2011. Checklist and
pictorial key to fourth-instar larvae of mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) of
Saudi Arabia. Journal of Medical Entomology 48 (4), 717-737.
17- Hanafi-Bojd AA, S Azari-Hamidian, V Hassan, C Zabihollah. 2011. Spatio—temporal distribution of malaria vectors (Diptera: Culicidae) across different climatic zones of Iran. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine 4 (6), 498-504.
18- Azari-Hamidian S, MR Abai, K Arzamani, H Bakhshi, H
Ladonni, ...2011. Mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) of North Khorasan Province,
Northeastern Iran and the Zoogeographic Affinities of the Iranian and Middle
Asian Mosquito Fauna. Journal of Entomology 8 (3), 204-217.
19- Azari-Hamidian S. 2011. Larval habitat
characteristics of the genus Anopheles (Diptera: Culicidae) and a checklist of
mosquitoes in Guilan Province, northern Iran. Iranian Journal of
Arthropod-Borne Diseases 5 (1), 37-53.
20- Azari-Hamidian S, YM Linton, MR Abai, H Ladonni, MA
Oshaghi, ...2010. Mosquito (Diptera: Culicidae) fauna of the Iranian islands in
the Persian Gulf. Journal of Natural History 44 (15-16), 913-925.
21- Azari-Hamidian S, MR Yaghoobi-Ershadi, E Javadian, MR
Abai, ...2009. Distribution and ecology of mosquitoes in a focus of
dirofilariasis in northwestern Iran, with the first finding of filarial larvae
in naturally infected local mosquitoes. Medical and veterinary entomology 23
22- Azari-Hamidian S, RE Harbach. 2009. Keys to the adult
females and fourth-instar larvae of the mosquitoes of Iran (Diptera:
Culicidae). Zootaxa 2078 (1), 1-33.
23- Azari-Hamidian S, MR Yaghoobi-Ershadi, E Javadian, I
Mobedi, ...2007. Review of dirofilariasis in Iran. Journal of Guilan University
of Medical Sciences 15 (60), 102-114.
24- Azari-Hamidian S. 2007. Larval habitat
characteristics of mosquitoes of the genus Culex (Diptera: Culicidae) in Guilan
Province, Iran. Journal of Arthropod-Borne Diseases 1 (1), 9-20.
25-Abai MR, S Azari-Hamidian, H Ladonni, M Hakimi, K
Mashhadi-Esmail, ...2007. Fauna and checklist of mosquitoes (Diptera:
Culicidae) of East Azerbaijan Province, northwestern Iran. Journal of
Arthropod-Borne Diseases 1 (2), 27-33.
26- Azari-Hamidian S. 2007. Checklist of Iranian
mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae). Journal of Vector Ecology 32 (2), 235-242.
27- Moin-Vaziri V, Charrel RN, Badakhshan M, de Lamballerie X, Rahbarian N, Mohammadi Bavani M, Azari-Hamidian S (Corresponding author) (2019) A Molecular Screening of Mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) for Flaviviruses in a Focus of West Nile Virus Infection in Northern Iran, 2013–2014. Journal of Arthropod-Borne Diseases (ISI, Scopus) (In Press)
28- Azari-Hamidian S, Norouzi B, Harbach RE (2019) A
detailed review of the mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) of Iran and their medical
and veterinary importance. Acta Tropica (ISI, Scopus)
29- Azari-Hamidian S, Norouzi B, Noorallahi A,
Hanafi-Bojd AA (2018) Seasonal Activity of Adult Mosquitoes (Diptera:
Culicidae) in a Focus of Dirofilariasis and West Nile Infection in Northern
Iran. Journal of Arthropod-Borne Diseases (ISI, Scopus)
30- Nikookar SH, Fazeli-Dinan M, Azari-Hamidian S,
Mousavi Nasab SN, Aarabi M, Ziapour SP, Enayati AA, Hemingway J (2018) Fauna,
Ecological Characteristics, and Checklist of the Mosquitoes in Mazandaran Province,
Northern Iran. Journal of Medical Entomology (ISI, Scopus)
31- Hanafi-Bojd AA, Sedaghat MM, Vatandoost H,
Azari-Hamidian S, Pakdad K (2018) Predicting environmentally suitable areas for
Anopheles superpictus Grassi s.l., Anopheles maculipennis Meigen
s.l. and Anopheles sacharovi Favre (Diptera: Culicidae) in Iran.
Parasites & Vectors (ISI, Scopus)
32- Azari-Hamidian S, Norouzi B (2018) A Checklist of
Mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) of Guilan Province and their Medical and
Veterinary Importance. Caspian Journal of Health Research (Index Copernicus,
33- Azari-Hamidian S, Harbach RE (2017) Aberrations in
the larval chaetotaxy of mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) of Iran and a
taxonomic note on the seta 1-C (preclypeal seta) of Culex in
southwestern Asia. Journal of Natural History (ISI, Scopus)
34- Azari-Hamidian S, Norouzi B, Noorallahi A (2017) Orthopodomyia
pulcripalpis (Diptera: Culicidae), a genus and species new to the Iranian
mosquito fauna, with a review of bionomical information. Zootaxa (ISI, Scopus)
35- Hanafi-Bojd AA, Soleimani-Ahmadi M, Doosti S,
Azari-Hamidian S (Corresponding author) (2017) Larval habitats, affinity and
diversity indices of Culicinae (Diptera: Culicidae) in southern Iran.
International Journal of Mosquito Research (Zoological Records, DOAJ)
36- Koosha M, Oshaghi MA, Sedaghat MM, Vatandoost H,
Azari-Hamidian S, Abai MR, Hanafi-Bojd AA, Mohtarami F (2017) Sequence analysis
of mtDNA COI barcode region revealed three haplotypes within Culex pipiens
assemblage. Experimental Parasitology (ISI, Scopus)
37- Nikookar SH, Fazeli-Dinan M, Azari-Hamidian S,
Mousavinasab SN, Aarabi M, Ziapour SP, Esfandyari Y, Enayati AA (2017)
Correlation between mosquito larval density and their habitat physicochemical
characteristics in Mazandaran Province, northern Iran. PLOS Neglected Tropical
Diseases (ISI, Scopus)
38- Nikookar SH, Fazeli-Dinan M, Azari-Hamidian S,
Mousavinasab SN, Arabi M, Ziapour SP, Shojaee J, Enayati A (2017) Species
composition and abundance of mosquito larvae in relation with their habitat
characteristics in Mazandaran Province, northern Iran. Bulletin of
Entomological Research (ISI, Scopus)
دکتر سعید دعایی:
1. Doaei S, Kalantari N, Gholamalizadeh M, Rashidkhani B. Validating and Investigating Reliability of Comprehensive Feeding Practices Questionnaire. ZJRMS. 2013; 15 (3) :42-45
2. Abbasi B, Kimiagar S M, Mohammad-Shirazi M, Sadeghniiat K, Rashidkhani B, Karimi N et al. Effect of Magnesium Supplementation on Physical Activity of Overweight or Obese Insomniac Elderly Subjects: A Double-Blind Randomized Clinical Trial. ZJRMS. 2013; 15 (3) :14-19
3. Gholamalizadeh M, Doaei S, Kalantari N, Rashidkhani B. Association between Social and Demographic Factors with Feeding Methods in 3-6-Years-Old Children. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2013 Mar 1;15(3):51-4.
4. Gholamalizadeh M, Entezari MH, Paknahad Z, Hassanzadeh A, Doaei S. The study of association between mother weight efficacy life-style with feeding practices, food groups intake and body mass index in children aged 3-6 years. International journal of preventive medicine. 2014 Jan;5(1):21.
5. Doaei S, Gholamalizadeh M. The association of genetic variations with sensitivity of blood pressure to dietary salt: A narrative literature review. ARYA atherosclerosis. 2014 May;10(3):169.
6. Kalantari N, Doaei S. Study of the association of socio-demographic factors and feeding practices with the dietary intake in 3-6years old children. Journal of Pediatric Sciences. 2014;6.
7. Doaei S, Gholamalizadeh M, Entezari MH. Maternal self-efficacy and feeding practices in children aged 3-6 years. Iranian journal of psychiatry. 2015 Sep;10(4):278.
8. Daniali SS, Bakhtiari MH, Nasirzadeh M, Aligol M, Doaei S. Knowledge, risk perception, and behavioral intention about hepatitis C, among university students. Journal of education and health promotion. 2015;4.
9. Kalantari N, Doaei S, Gordali M, Rahimzadeh G, Gholamalizadeh M. The association between Dairy Intake, Simple Sugars and Body Mass Index with Expression and Extent of Anger in Female Students. Iranian journal of psychiatry. 2016 Jan;11(1):43.
10. Kalantari N, Doaei S, Malmir H, Aminifard A, Gholamalizadeh M. The Relationship between TV Viewing and Food Intake and BMI in Preschool Children. British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research. 2016;14(10):1-9.
11. Mohammadimanesh A, Khosravi HM, Vahidiniya AA, Doaei S, Salehi I, Fayyaz N. The comparative effect of different types of honey on levels of glucose, fructosamine and insulin in Streptozocin-induced diabetes in wistar rats. South Asian Journal of Experimental Biology. 2016;6(1):39-44.
12. Kalantari N, Taghynejad M, Gholamalizadeh M, Doaei S, Oraz N. Effect of Food Insecurity on the HIV Progression among the HIV-infected Patients in Iran.
13. Doaei S, Kalantari N, Mohammadi NK, Tabesh GA, Gholamalizadeh M. Macronutrients and the FTO gene expression in hypothalamus; a systematic review of experimental studies. Indian heart journal. 2017 Mar 1;69(2):277-81.
14. Kalantari N, Doaei S, Keshavarz-Mohammadi N, Gholamalizadeh M, Pazan N. Review of studies on the fat mass and obesity-associated (FTO) gene interactions with environmental factors affecting on obesity and its impact on lifestyle interventions. ARYA atherosclerosis. 2016 Nov;12(6):281.
15. Kalantari N, Taghynejad M, Gholamalizadeh M, Torkaman M, Doaei S, Oraz N. FOOD GROUP INTAKE AND CD4 CELL COUNTS IN HIV INFECTED PATIENTS. ACTA MEDICA MEDITERRANEA. 2017 Jan 1;33(1):151-5.
16. Substitution Analysis in Nutrition Sciences; Applications, What to Do or Not: a Tutorial Paper. Asian Pacific Journal of cancer Prevention. 2017.
17. Kalantari N, Malmir H, Doaei S, Gholamalizadeh S, Javadi F, Rashidkhani B, Gorgani SN. Assessing the Validity and Reliability of a Questionnaire on Child Television Watching in Tehran City, Iran. Malaysian Journal of Nutrition. 2017 Jan 1;23(1).
18. Doaei S, Gholamalizadeh M, Jarrahi AM, Badakhanian M, Najafi R. The IRX3 Gene; the Missing Link between the FTO Gene and Obesity. Asian Pac J Cancer Biol. 2016;1(2):25-7.
19. Akbari ME, Gholamalizadeh M, Doaei S, Mirsafa F. FTO gene affects obesity and breast cancer through similar mechanisms: a new insight into the molecular therapeutic targets. Nutrition and cancer. 2018 Jan 2;70(1):30-6.
20. Shidfar F, Bahrololumi SS, Doaei S, Mohammadzadeh A, Gholamalizadeh M, Mohammadimanesh A. The Effects of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on Alanine Aminotransferase, Aspartate Aminotransferase, and Ultrasonographic Indices of Hepatic Steatosis in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Patients Undergoing Low Calorie Diet. Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2018;2018.
21. Kalantari N, Mohammadi NK, Izadi P, Doaei S, Gholamalizadeh M, Eini-Zinab H, Salonurmi T, Rafieifar S, Janipoor R, Tabesh GA. A haplotype of three SNPs in FTO had a strong association with body composition and BMI in Iranian male adolescents. PloS one. 2018 Apr 20;13(4):e0195589.
22. Kalantari N, Mohammadi NK, Izadi P, Gholamalizadeh M, Doaei S, Eini-Zinab H, Salonurmi T, Rafieifar S, Janipoor R, Tabesh GA. A complete linkage disequilibrium in a haplotype of three SNPs in Fat Mass and Obesity associated (FTO) gene was strongly associated with anthropometric indices after controlling for calorie intake and physical activity. BMC Medical Genetics. 2018 Dec;19(1):146.
23. Gholamalizadeh M, Doaei S, Akbari ME, Rezaei S, Jarrahi AM. Influence of Fat Mass-and Obesity-Associated Genotype, Body Mass Index, and Dietary Intake on Effects of Iroquois-related Homeobox 3 Gene on Body Weight. Chinese Medical Journal. 2018 Sep 1;131(17):2112.
- مهرابیان، فردین (1389) جمعیت شناسی و تنظیم خانواده. کتاب ارجمند .
- مهرابیان، فردین (1390) داستانهای کوتاه اخلاقی و مدیریتی. انتشارات دهسرا.
- کسمایی، پریسا (1392) مثل مروارید.انتشارات مدرسه (وزارت آموزش و پرورش).